Welcome to Omosomi Stores
- To install a booster seat, the first thing you want to do is to
read the booster seat product and car owners’ manual carefully.
- Secondly, place the booster seat in the back seat facing forward. It’s usually best to place it at the middle of the back seat where there is a lap and shoulder belt.
- Before each use, check the positioning of the safety seat.
- Has your child’s safety seat checked to make sure it is secure and correctly installed?
To be sure the booster seat is secure: To Purchase This Item On Amazon, Click On The Image Below
- Carefully read the booster seat manual.
- Ensure your child’s lap belt is low and tight across the hips.
- Staying clear of the neck and face, make sure the shoulder belt lay flat and snug across your child’s shoulder.
- The shoulder and lap belt should never be twisted but always lie flat.
To purchase this item on Amazon, click on the image below